Siemens NX breaks down the barriers to innovation and efficiency so that you can deliver reliable products to market faster than your competitors, and with more confidence than ever before. The next-generation design capabilities of NX replace the fragmented and redundant technologies of today with a best-in-class integrated technology platform.
Supporting every aspect of product development, from concept design through engineering and manufacturing, NX gives you an integrated toolset that coordinates disciplines, preserves data integrity and design intent and streamlines the entire process. We help the aerospace industry deliver solutions faster to solve their business problems in ways that could not have been done before. Next generation design is built upon core principles that enable you to change the way products come to life, are realized and evolve.
In the past, the mechanical, electrical and software features of the product were integrated through rounds of prototyping. But given today’s time-to-market constraints, aerospace manufacturers have realized that this practice is a luxury they can no longer
afford. Recent efforts have moved integration resolution upstream into design, where mechanical, electrical and software engineers work together to avoid product prototype issues altogether.
Due to the increased demand for complex and highly customized products involving mechanical, electrical and software systems, the need for an integrated and multidisciplinary approach to product design is essential in order to reduce risk and increase confidence in product performance.
• NX delivers best-in-class engineering functionality together with seamless data flows and workflow orchestration
• Provides a clear understanding of the impact of requirements on product designs
• A fully integrated 3D electrical harness routing application allows users to design and route harnesses in complex assemblies
• NX integrated mechanical, electrical and electronic solutions ensure complete traceability from logical diagram to the full digital twin
To learn more about NX and how Infocore can help you implement and get the most out of it, contact us today.
* Content reprinted courtesy of Siemens Digital Industries Inc, 2020. NX is a trademark of Siemens Digital Industries or its subsidiaries in the United States and in other countries.