Performs design and software programming for products and services (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customer expectations, on achieving high quality and on-time delivery. Successfully completes the Coding, Testing, Maintenance steps in the SDLC process on their own, implementing the designs of more senior staff. At this level, the employee performs the essential functions under direct management.
Prerequisites and Essential Functions:
- Bachelor’s degree in any engineering.
- 2 to 8 years of experience in software development.
- Good knowledge of C++ programming, OOPs, Data structures is a must.
- Knowledge of Windows application programing, COM/DCOM, VC++ and MFC.
- Knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms.
- Good understanding of Multithreading.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of the latest C++11 standard is appreciated.
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continues development.